Friday, April 25, 2008

1 Billion dollars

I did that in my best Dr. Evil voice.
Thats how much if I ever sell this house I want for it,LOL! RIGHT! But's thats how much pain and suffering has gone into this home, I feel like it anyway.
Supposedly by Saterday the furniture should be moved back in. If I ever have to go into Lowes again this week, I think I will cry, never thought I would be sick of going into there. Pretty bad when the employees know you by now. Pretty bad when the sale booklet that runs until the 12th of May has $10.00 off when you purchase $50.00, they hand me stacks of them, no lie! And then someone the other day when Nat and I were looking at decorative mouldings, someone took my stack out of my cart! Left me 1, yes you can go up front and get them, but they could have asked.
We did have a mini break though, last week, we were suppose to go out of town for our anniversary on the 11th,(10th was the day) well the lady who owns the beach house came to David and told him it was open all the next week, ohlala! Dare we! I went to kl's school, talked with her teacher, she just got done with the big testing that day, she said take her and go! We did not tell the kids at all, they knew we were going away for the weekend anyway just the 2 of us, my inlaws were going to keep them, so that Friday night they kept them as planned, and David and I , packed for a weeks beach vacation, we showed up the next morning and told them we decided to take them with us for our trip, they were excited! We did not say where we were going, or that Kl was out of school, in Dothan AL. Nat did say, hey this is the way to the beach, we tried to keep them entertained with DVD's We were almost there, when they did not want a dvd on after Shrek went off, we tried all kinds of things, I spy etc.... trying to keep them entertained until we hit the bridge, well finally we made it to the bridge and we had 2 very excited girls! Kl had it double when she found out she was out of school,lol
Natalie considers the beach house hers, just the day before she cried asking to go, we all love the place, but she LOVES it! As soon as we get there, she is first in the house with her bag, and unpacks her clothes.
It was to cool to go swimming, but we had a great time! The lady who owns the place, daughter and husband is buying a townhouse down the road from us, so we stopped and was talking to her on our way back to Lowes and we were explaining how Nat feels about the house, so it is now called Nats house, and Nat was told it was hers, oh boy!

I am so tired I can sleep standing up, but I have crown moulding to paint today and then hang it later.
Anyone want to buy a house for 1 Billion dollars? LOL

No comments: