Monday, February 25, 2008

Where am I , who am I?

Ahhh yes just about 3 weeks ago I was thinking to myself how we have not been sick all winter.
Next time I wil keep my mind from wandering!

Flu hit Nat about 8 days ago, then Kl, then you guessed it, dh and I. My dad and stepmom came in Friday morning, it hit dh that evening, by Saterday morning I had it, we layed on the couch and were fed pills and fluids, I felt so bad because my stepmom was only going to be here until Sunday plus I have not seen her in years. Over all it was a very good visit!
Maykayla has grown! she is beautiful! She is here now and will be until March while my dad is running a field trial in Arkansas and they had no one to watch her. Her and Nat have hit it off!

Dh and I now have Tamiflu and the best cough medicine the docter can subscribe Love the stuff, taste like lemon drops :)

1 comment:

Auntie Mandy said...

You did it to yourself! If you had not thought about how you hadn't been sick, you wouldn't have gotten sick. I hope you are all better. I'm still a little queezy but better.

I still want to see pics of your prairie dresses hanging in your all!