Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sleep Please!

I just need some sleep!
Tuesday Morning Dh woke up sick as a dog again, throwing up and all other stomach ailments,plus a fever, I begged him to get to the docter NO! finally by 3pm he was ready, he could barely move, he was very dehydrated, plus had lost quite a bit of weight in 1 day, they gave him a shot of phenegan and I took him home and got him back in the bed. He slept the rest of the day and night and part of the day yesterday.
I have bleached and lysoled this whole house, the washing machine has been running non stop, I have washed everything!
Sleep, I don't even know what that is right now, I myself have just gotten over being sick this weekend, but really that week I only had 1 day to rest, even sick I was washing and having to take care of kids, then when dh got sick again, I was up all night checking on him, plus 2 dogs in the bed and Nat who sneaks in STILL to sleep with us.
My appetite is still not back, I feel bad, the kids have lived off of , grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, thank goodness I had stocked up on snacks, grapes, baby carrots and apples. Yesterday I had forgotten I had bought hotdogs, kids were so excited, poor things. Hey at least they were fancy grilled cheese, I have a sandwich maker, just spray and heat that baby up :) and then wipe down when you are through :)
Dh's birthday is Monday, I have gotten him nothing yet, I HAVE to go get car tags sometime today or tomorrow, this is the lateest I have ever waited, but we have been sick, plus I will be sick after I pay,$ 780.00 for 2 tags, lovely State of GA.
This weekend we did get the floor ordered for the den, YAY! Means I need to hurry up and get some strength back so I can finish the den. Then that means time to start painting the outside of the house, at least it will be a change of scenery,lol
Lena had a vet appt. this morning but I called and changed that until next week, her last one, until she is a year old. She is turning into the most loveable sweet dog :)
My dad wil be in here sat. so I need to get all the above done, I will not clean the den until tomorrow night, I have let the girls have that to play in, it's clean, just a ton of barbies and all the little things that go with them.

1 comment:

Auntie Mandy said...

I had that flu! It was horrible! I lost 11 lbs in two days. I hope all are better!