Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Changes

Do you like change?

I do, well in some things, except for my computer.
My husband has always been a computer guy since he was a teen, he has gone from working in a computer store to repair to now being a manager for one of the big computer companys, I do not like him touching MY computer, I start the eye twitching just him sitting at it.
I am one of those girls where once I get use to the way it works leave it alone! I about cried when I had to go to IE 7.
I walk in last night to find him sitting at my computer, well warrior comes out in me, just think of those Capitol One commercials with the Vikings, all is well I think, he was putting a newer version of Microsoft office on my computer, he said I would need it for my new job, which is true, but I have yet to open it and look at it, scares me.
He has been trying to talk me into Windows Vista, forget that, sword play will come into this fight!,lol Leave me and my XP alone, I think Bill Gates should have to consult me before he changes things. LOL


Life changes, I can deal with those, Lord knows I have been through enough of them.

As of tomorrow DD's 1 friend will be riding the bus home with her from school and spending until her mom gets off of work that evening with us, should be interesting, double homework, double giggles, because all those 2 have to do is look at each other and know what the other is going to say, and giggle.

2 comments:

Lanie said...

I like change. Especially quarters - They are great for Pepsi machines, pay phones, and the occasional emergency maxipad. Pennies can even be useful sometimes. Some of my best decision making has been made based on whether or not I see a president's face. Why do some people fear change so? Is it the jingling noise it makes? I have never quite understood it.

Cari Dunn said...

Don't let him install Vista! My laptop is sooooo slow bc of Vista. Your dh is a techy geek so he probably has a fix for that though.